Director of Market Development- Worthix Corp
Why join the Worthix Team?
At Worthix, we are redefining the Customer Experience space. We have built the world’s first customer decision measurement tool powered by AI and delivered in a streamlined software application.
We are a Silicon Valley born, Atlanta headquartered tech startup that is growing quickly in the North American market and beyond. We have an agile, smart, passionate team that believes in reshaping an industry, with decades of experience in the CX space.
We are using AI in ways that no one else in the industry is and our clients love it. We have an amazing team.
Your confidence will build from the start in joining a fast-growing company that world leaders are choosing to work with: Worthix.
What we are looking for
You have been selling SaaS with another company and are looking for something different. Maybe you want more autonomy or maybe you are looking for something a bit more exciting. You love the hunt. Connecting with new people and bringing innovation to their business. You love owning a region and building your business the way you like. You believe working with great people matters and can have a big impact on your well being.
- You'll sell the Worthix platform to clients across industries in your region. Key focus on B2B: Financial, Retail, Insurance, Automotive, Telecom
- You'll engage with clients at all points of the sales cycle - including prospecting, product demonstrations, on-site presentations, through closing
- You'll keep sales CRM software updated (Hubspot) with your activity in your region
- You'll develop and execute strategic plans for your region and create and own forecasts
Who are you?
- You are known for your strong work ethic and hunter mentality
- You thrive in a competitive, collaborative environment
- You have experience with sales tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other prospecting applications
- You have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding goals
- You love closing deals and providing value to your clients
- You are able to travel when necessary
- You have several years of sales experience in either SaaS (preferred) or Market Research, especially with CX or Loyalty programs
- Excellent presentation skills
- Sales and Hunting are part of your DNA
- Salary + Uncapped Commissions
- Flexible work location (work from home office an option)
- Flexible benefits that meet your needs
- Startup culture – help build the business and be part of something special
- Quarterly team activities, winter and summer parties, and lots of Worthixswag