This 26-page guide provides a framework for implementing CX within your company and deliver experiences that your customers want.
- Why Satisfaction or Net Promoter Score (NPS) surveys need an additional metric.
- How the experiences your company delivers are affecting your revenue.
- Why you should focus your surveys on products and services instead of your brand or company.
- The importance of identifying your customer personas to create truly engaging experiences.
- The best moments to survey your customers.
- How to compare customer feedback gathered in different points of your customer journey.
- The best methodology to effectively access what is behind customer decisions through surveys.
- How to easily analyze customer feedback without being a data scientist.
- The best way to share your insights throughout your organization.
- How to engage co-workers from different areas to effectively improve customer experiences.